CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sketch- Mother's Day Card

Oh goodness, I think this is my 4th post today. I am tired. So I'll be quick in sharing this card. I used my Cricut Imagine to print all the papers used (my machine is running out of ink, so the colors looked distorted). I added some ink and stamped background stamps on some of the flowers. The sentiment if from My Creative Time. The flowers are cut from Cricut Mother's Day Bouquet.


The sentiment continues in the inside of the card to say "Mother's Day"

I inked some vellum and cut the butterfly with a Martha punch then added some Viva Decor Pearl Pen.


This card will be entered into these challenges:
1. The Pink Elephant- All about Mom
2. Little Scrap Pieces- Mother's Day
3. More Than Favors- Mother's Day
4. Docerela Creations- Mother's Day
5. My Creative Time- Sketch challenge
6. Celebrate the Occasion- Mother's Day


10 comments:

Jovan said...

This card is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and papers!

Docerela said...

Sweet card you made. Great colors choice.

Thank you for joining us at docerela creations.

Catarina aka docerela

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Such nice colors and great flowers!

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

Ana Valéria said...

So cute card.

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Ana

Ana
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Thanks so much for joining my Fun Friday Challenge. The soft pastel colors are perfect for mother's day.
The butterfly is the perfect accent. Karen

Esther said...

So soft and pretty!
Thank you for joining CTO this week!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Beautiful color combo on your sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Mother's Day" Challenge :)

Amorecos Creations said...

This is such a different card, so soft... I loved it.

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations Challenge!

Tatiana - Design Team member for Docerela Creations
amorecoscreations.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Beautiful card! thanks for playing at the Fun Friday challenge this week! :)Amy

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with the sketch challenge!I LOVE the pretty butterflys and flowers,GORGEOUS!Thanks for play with us at My Creative Time Monday Madness~Imagine That!:)