This card is sassy and class just like my friend. I am loving the colors I picked for this card and the grey background was stamped by me to make my own print/pattern paper. The outfit the lady is wearing was printed on my Cricut Imagine machine using the Black and White cartridge, I also inked the edges with some white chalk ink and I love the effect it created. I added a cute tiny flower and a rhinestone with my iRock for some sparkle. Towards the bottom I added some matching sheer ribbon. The card shape is cut from Birthday Bash (love that cartridge) and the lady is cut from Forever Young. The sentiment if from MCT.
I will be entering the card into the these challenge:
1. Exploring Cricut - use a Cricut cut
2. Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings - Mother's day theme with ribbon
3. The Ribbon Carousel - use a Mother's Day sentiment
4. Made Especially For You - MD card with ribbon
5. Cardz Tv - There's no other like my mother
6. My Sheri Crafts - MD card use a flower