CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Scrappy Monday Layout Challenge- Life Is Beautiful

Happy Mother's Day!!! I hope everyone has a special day.

The layout I'm sharing today was made for a challenge at My Creative Time. Emma had a sketch for us to follow in the challenge.
Here is the sketch

Here is my layout

A 5x7 picture will go where the white rectangle is.

I cut these cute shaped tags with Cricut Birthday Bash at 3.5". I used Distress ink to color them.
The sentiments are from My Creative Time.

I am loving these wide eyelets.

This button was the perfect touch. It looks vintage and has writing on it to match my paper.
The used a Sew Ribbon punch to weave the ribbon.

This is what the layout looks like without the faux picture. 

I JUST LOVE THIS LAYOUT AND COLOR COMBO!!!

5 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Your layout is beautiful. Great job on it. :)

Cassandra said...

How pretty! And your sentiments are just perfect!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Scrappy Monday Challenge :)

~ Cassandra

Amy C said...

So lovely....I really like the paper you used. Thanks for joining us at MCT.

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your layout!I LOVE the little tags,Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time for the Scrappy Monday Challenge:)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love the vintage feel of you layout! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Scrappy Monday Challange!
liz