CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Down On The Farm Challenge- Have A Moo-velous Day!


Happy Mother's Day!

Here is a fun card I for My Craft Spot' challenge. The theme was "Down on the farm". I cut my farm scene from Nate's ABC at 3.75" and the cow is cut at 2" from Animal Kingdom. I used a black gel pen and inked the edges of cut marks and edge on the cow to give it more detail. This is the first time I used either of these cuts and I think they look fantastic.




I use they eye on one of these Peachy Keen Stamps.



Be sure to check out my entire blog...I've posted a lot today :0)

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a sweet card! The cow's eyes look terrific - and your sentiment is so fun!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Marlene said...

Very CUTE card! Love how you used the Peachy Keen Faces. Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot.

Marlene
DT Member

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Adorable!! I love the face on your cute cow! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot

Kimberly