CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Love Is In The Air Card






I made this cute air balloon card to day and I think it turned out so cute. Just what I wanted but it looks even cuter. I cut the air balloon and the heart clouds out from some printed cardstock that I had in my stash. I stamped the sentiment (Docerela Creations) with some Close To My Heart ink in one of my favorite colors called Lagoon. I used a scrap of white paper for the background to emboss the windy swirls (D'Vine Swirls) with my Cuttlebug for the background. I added a little color to the swirls those with some chalk ink.

I am entering this card into some challenges at:
1. Docerela Creations -bridal shower
2. Ginger Snap Scraps -inspiration
3. Quick Chick Designs - lets get moving
4. Sprinkled With Glitter - embossing

8 comments:

Missy said...

This is just darling! The hot air balloon is so cute, and the embossing in the background looks perfect. Thanks for joingin the Let's Get Moving challenge!!

Docerela said...

So cute! Love the balloon so adorable!

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations for the bridal shower challenge.

Catarina

Missy said...

Super Cute! Thanks for playing along with Ginger Snap Scraps!

Missy said...

Super Cute! Thanks for playing along with Ginger Snap Scraps!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Thanks so much for linking up with Ginger Snap Scraps challenge!!

Kate said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for linking up on Ginger Snaps Scraps first Challenge.

Hugs,
kate

glowegal said...

Aww this is so sweet! Love the embossed white background and all the bright colored pieces on top! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Ginger Snap Scraps for our very first challenge!!

BugBites said...

Super cute. The embossing is perfect