CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hello Kitty Graduation Card

Hello and happy Sunday!
I have here a Hello Kitty graduation card I made for my daughter. She is not technically graduating to another school or from school, but rather being promoted to the next grade level. Which is in and of itself an accomplishment any child and parents should be proud of. I like to recognize the successful completion of each grade level and she was A honor roll all year--so double whoot whoot!

I cut the image from the Hello Kitty Greetings at 4.25". I put the cutie on an action wobble because my daughter likes to play with them. The tag and sentiment are from a MCT. I used some brown and pink twine I won from My Craft Spot to pull it all together and give it that extra touch I needed.





I will enter this card into these challenges:
1. Fantabulous Cricut Challenge -graduation
2. Celebrate the Occasion -graduation
3. Pink Cricut -what are you up to?
4. My Craft Spot -graduation
5. Cooking With Cricut -use pink
6. Joyful Stamper -anything goes
7. D.L. Art -anything goes

19 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Awww...what a sweet,sweet graduation card! I love all the pink and Hello Kitty is just adorable. Congrats to your daughter and thanks for playing along with "Challenge Me Monday" over at FCCB!

GiGi said...

SOOOO Cute! I love HK and how you did her all in pink! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

TeresaK said...

Wow,this is just adorable! Great job!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo SWEET!GREAT job with your Graduation card!Thanks for joined us at FCCB this week!:)

Melinda Beltran said...

What a super sweet card! So precious! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CookingWithCricut.com

Melin
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

Adrian said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Esther said...

So sweet and adorable :)
Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!

Amy said...

This is adorable!! Love your Hello Kitty! Thanks for playing at CTO! :)Amy

Olivia said...

Great job. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Cookin with Cricut and hope to see you on Wednesday again.

Olivia
Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

Pink Cricut said...

Love this card- too, too cute!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So sweet and so pink. Love it! Thanks for joining us at CWC this week.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

How sweet is that, I just love your die-cut with the wonderful cap! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week @ CTO for our "Graduation" challenge :)

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so cute. I love the pink cap-- what a great idea--What a fun grad card you created
Thanks for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is so cute! Hello Kitty always brings a smile. The little sentiment tag is such a wonderful touch too!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Gwen said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at my craft spot.

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Your Hello Kitty card is so adorable and the little tag is so sweet! :)
Thank you for joining us at My Craft Spot.

Larelyn said...

How cute is Hello Kitty. This is just such a sweet graduation card. Thanks for sharing at Cooking with Cricut.
Hugs,
Larelyn

AmyJRockstar said...

This is a darling graduation card! Love the Hello Kitty image. There's one for every occasion, isn't there? ;) Wish I had bought that cartridge when it wasn't so crazy expensive!!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB and sorry it took so long to stop in!

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com