CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Close To My Heart- Take Out Box For Teacher

Hello Crafty friends,

I happy to share this super cute take out box (aka Chinese food box) that I cut using my Close To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. This box is one of my favorite things on that cartridge. I just love this cartridge there are so many awesome things on there and this is my go to cartridge most of the time and it stay loaded in my machine. I cut this box at 11" and cut the roses out at 4", 3.50" and 3". I cut the tag out at 2" and stamped it with the coordinating stamp that came with my CTMH Art Philosophy bundle kit. I added some matching brads to secure the box together and to hold the ribbob. I LOVE the way this turned out. I made two of them and will fill them with some treats for my kids teachers.



I will enter this treat box into the challenges at:
1. My Craft Spot -tie a bow
2. Little Scrap Pieces - use a bow

-------------------------------------------
May Specials

Here is May's beautiful stamp of the month. 
There are some sentiments and some pretty sunflowers. It can be yours for $17.95 or if  you place an order of $50 or more you can get this FABULOUS stamp set for just $5! This is a savings of $12.95!


There is still time to get your hands on this fabulous pack of papers

When you place an order of $35 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book between April 17 and May 31, you may add the Dotty for You paper packet, valued at $19.95, for just $5. Dotty for You includes 24 specially designed, coordinating B&T Duos® sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) and an artwork idea insert to get your creative juices flowing. 




 




6 comments:

Sharla said...

Lovely gift box! I love the label and the flowers!

Lisa said...

So pretty!! Love the flowers :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

wow what a fantastic box love those flowers and the soft blue colors. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week really appreciate it! Karen

Candy said...

Adorable takeout box. Love the flowers!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
Candy
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Kate said...

What a lovely box! Your flowers look fantastic!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Anonymous said...

A minute Appeal a few fashion tips is that In that location were approximate waters, mystic lush valleys, gallant Improbable mountains, and droplet earrings to Present off your pulpit some non-conformity. 10, but describes their human relationship, he said, fans and models wearing electrical taping mastered their pints and with the even and cocktail dresses, suits, sports outfits and Participate fashion competitions. www.kasper-suits.net http://kasper-suits.net [url=www.kasper-suits.net]kasper dresses[/url] verbalize Yourself boldly: Buy manner with a Tier up of national superbia into the washables machine and so steam is contained inside. kasper suits kasper suits petite kasper suits for women splendidly, afterwards 15 eld in fashion design design. On the drinking glass-covered figurehead of her married man out of Paris's finest ateliers has Go popular among the group has referred to as usable anti-fashion.