CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Daisy Duck Happy Birthday Chicka

I made this card for my little cousin's birthday. I hope she likes it because I LOVE it and this Disney image was a lot of work to put together, so she better--LOL. I added some purple and white twine, a mini button and I embossed the sentiment. I also added some Stardust gel pen to her eyelids to give them some sparkle.





I will enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Getting Cricky -Disney
2. My Craft Spot -bows & buttons

7 comments:

GiGi said...

So super cute! I love anything Disney and Daisey is no exception! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Creative Diva said...

She is too cute. Love the twine. Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
Getting Cricky DTM

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! I just LOVE the twine! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Too cute.

Hugs
Nana
www.mycraftingchannel.com

Unknown said...

Cute card. Love Daisy. Thanks for sharing it. And thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge Fun at Getting Cricky! Be sure to join us this week for a new challenge!
Heather
Getting Cricky Design Team Member

Aim said...

What a sweet card -- You did a fabulous job with the image... Those are SO tough!! :) Bet she loved it!!

Thanks for joining the Getting Cricky Disney Challenge!! A brand new challenge for SUMMERTIME starts TODAY -- I hope you'll join us again!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Getting Cricky DTM

Marlene said...

Very Sweet Card! Love how you used the Stardust Pen for her eyeshadow. Thank You for playing along with us at My Craft Spot - "Buttons & Bows"!

Marlene
MCS DT Member