CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Layout of Colors & More Challenge

Today I have a layout I made to enter into a couple challenge. I wanted something that was simple and minimal (because I really wanted the background paper to shine--its so pretty to me). One of the challenges I will enter is the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge- Color Inspiration 19. Here is a picture of the color inspiration and I absolutely LOVE the combo:



I will also enter this layout at My Creative Time (use buttons & one photo challenge) and lastly Crafty Calender Challenge (theme is things with wings)

Here is the layout I made for these challenges. I love the clean simplicity of it. I didn't have time to pick up my pictures today at the photo center to add it right away to the layout, but I will add a 4x6 where the blank 4x6 is laying so you get the idea.


I stamped an eye in gray ink (from a snowman assortment) from Peachy Keen Stamps on the bird. I also distressed the bird with the new Tim Holtz purple seasonal distress ink.




The bird 4" and the decorative circles 7" are cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and the font 1.5" are from Nursery Rhymes. 

6 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with your layout!I LOVE the colors,Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Scrappy Monday Layout Challenge!:)

Michelle said...

What a sweet layout, I like how you off set where the photo would go. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

Michelle - DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a beautiful layout! the colors are stunning too! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Scrappy Monday Layout Challenge!
liz

Melissa said...

Beautiful scrapbook page- Good luck with all your challenges.

Maria Matter said...

beautiful LO! I like how you did your lettering!

My Creative Time said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL layout my friend! PERFECT job w/the challenge!
Big HUGs,
Emma:)