CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Eat Cupcakes First Birthday Card

Time for a cupcake. To bad its made of paper--lol. I prefer the real sugary kind. I guess this one will have to do.
This is one of my favorite Cricut cupcake cuts. I stamped it with a coordinating stamps from CTMH.





I will enter this card into 3 challenge:
1. My Creative Time - Birthday theme.
2. Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Sweet Tooth.
3. Capture the Moment - use scraps for the background & PTI product ( I used PTI white embossing powder-LOVE it)

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

So pretty....love the swirly glittery frosting! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

~ Cassandra

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh this is way too cute! thanks for playing at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
liz :)

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo SWEET!AWESOME job with it,Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Glora said...

WOW, this cupcake is SUPER yummy! Amazing job and super sweet sentiment too! Hugs- Glora

tracym110 said...

what is sweet card!! I love the background paper! the cupcake looks so pretty with the glitter! Great job! Thanks for joining us at MCT's Throwback Thursday challenge!
Tracy