CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Forever Young Mother's Day Card

Yeah, I got one more Mother's Day card out the way. Next year I really think I'm going to mass produce something super quick and simple. But I always enjoy making a unique card for each unique person. So hard to break habits like that.

Anyway, I made this card base on two challenges. Sketches By Carly required me to follow a sketch and the other challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps wanted you to cut an image off Forever Young.

The flowers were cut from Cricut Mother's Day Bouquet, the circle border is from Cricut Art Philosophy, the lady is from Cricut Forever Young. I added some Viva Decor Pearl Pen drops to the center of the flowers. I also made my own print paper (the light pink paper) with a script stamps from MCT.

Here is my card. I will be giving this to one of my aunts. I hope she likes it.






----------------------------------

Its not too late to get your Closet To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy bundle



Click here to purchase

May Specials

Here is May's beautiful stamp of the month. 
There are some sentiments and some pretty sunflowers. It can be yours for $17.95 or if  you place an order of $50 or more you can get this FABULOUS stamp set for just $5! This is a savings of $12.95!

There is still time to get your hands on this fabulous pack of papers

When you place an order of $35 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book between April 17 and May 31, you may add the Dotty for You paper packet, valued at $19.95, for just $5. Dotty for You includes 24 specially designed, coordinating B&T Duos® sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) and an artwork idea insert to get your creative juices flowing. 





5 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute card!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

What a pretty Mother's Day card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel

Margreet said...

Gorgeous take of the sketch ...thanks for playing with Sketches by Carly!
xxx Margreet

Saundra said...

Great job with the card! This is such a fabulous cut! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Live Love and Scrap said...

REALLY pretty card!!! Love the colors and patterns too! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Moms!

hugs,
Sarah