CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Guy Puppy Card

Hello paper lovers,
I made this cute card for my husband's birthday. It's so challenging for me to make manly cards for grown men. Most of my cartridges and supplies are very girly girl. But I managed this cutie pie card anyway. The puppy is cut from Animal Kingdom and the face was stamped with a Peachy Keen Face Stamp. The pretty Lagoon (turquoise) colored ink is from Close To My Heart. I  stamped the mouth first and then each of the eyes separately because the stamp was too big for the size of the dogs face, so the eyes had to be stamped closer together. Then I decided to make a second dog that I thought was sooo cute too, also cut from Animal Kingdom. So now I have an extra card for my stash.







I will enter the first card in the challenges at 
1. Peachy Keen Stamps Blog - challenge 17 May sketch 
2. Little Claire's Designs -Male Theme.

3 comments:

Jovan said...

These are super cute!

Melissa said...

OH MY- Love these cards. Great job!

Amanda said...

Awww, both of your cards are so super sweet.. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen last week..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)