CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Window Treat Boxes- TBBM

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Here is another Spooky Oookie project I cranked out. Okay, its more cute than spook. I cut box #38 on the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. It is was cut at 11.5 inches, which ended up making a 2.75 inch cube box. I used some acetate paper on the window. I changed the location of the window on my gypsy (I heart her). The paper is from K&Company (I heart that company) It was easy to make and I added some Halloween candy inside. I LOVE it so much I had to make two.
I will enter this into a few challenges, including Getting Cricky.
Hope you like it as much as I do.








6 comments:

AmyT said...

Very cute.

Kathy said...

Wow, what a cute treat box. Great job on the challenge. Good luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

What adorable treat boxes!! Thanks so much for linking up with our Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Wonderful boxes!! Great job!!

Amanda
http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

The Craftin Mama said...

Great boxes!! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!
Happy Craftin :)

Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
The Craftin Mama
Please visit me too!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!
ildij3@verizon.net

Janis Lewis said...

Great box! How fun!! Thanks for joining us in our Simple Sunday Challenge.
:) Janis, GCDT Member
PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com