CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Challenge- Owl Card - Purple, Black, Orange and Green Card- Twine Card- Embossing- RRR33

I am entering this card into five challenges:
The first is over at http://cardztv.blogspot.com/2011/09/cardz-tv-cricut-cardz-challenge-92.html. The challenge is to use an owl from any cartridge.

The second challenge is at http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/2011/10/wacky-wednesday-54-color-challenge.html. The challenge is to use the colors purple, green, black and orange.

The third challenge is at http://trendytwine.blogspot.com/. You are required to use a pumpkin or jack-o-lantern and some twine.

The fourth challenge is at http://www.lovetocrop.com/2011/10/its-challenge-time-embossable-you.html. You are asked to show what you love about Fall and Halloween ans use some embossing.

The fifth challenge is at http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2011/10/challenge-33-halloween-theme.html. RRR33. The challenge requires that you use ribbon, lace or trim on your project.

Tada, here is my card. I LOVE it. I should have made more. I embossed the tree branch with the Cuttlebug herringbone folder and it looked awesome as faux wood. I added some brown and white twine on the tree branch, not too much though, it would have been over kill.

Be sure to check out my other blog post and become a follower of Sew Sweet N Crafty.

9 comments:

Aim said...

Oh WOW... This card is absolutely wonderful!! That's my favorite owl, and I LOVE the embossed tree branch!! :) You sure rocked the challenges!! :)

Thanks so much for joining the "Embossable You" Challenge at Love To Crop!! So glad to have you play along!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Jovan said...

This is so super cute!

mamawcindy said...

Love your Card! Love the Purple Owl. (My favorite Color)! I have a count down on my blog to for the new Breaking Dawn Movie. Can't wait! I just became a follower of yours. Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

Love this card!! I love the design and super cute cuts you used!! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month!!

Connie M. said...

This is just so sweet! Thanks so much for playing in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge! Connie

Crystal said...

AWWW How cute!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the owl cut and his googly eyes! The embossing on the tree branch is just fabulous! What a great card!! Thank you for linking up with the Love to Crop Embossable You Challenge!

Lisa
Love to Crop Guest Designer
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

So cute! I saw your card on Love to Crop, thought I would stop by and say Hi! I love Owls! Great job. Stop by and follow me if you get a chance!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

Hi, I saw your card on Love to Crop, had to come by and get a closer look, so cute!

I am a new follower, stop by and follow me back if you get a chance!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com