CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Krazy Kreations Glitter Card

Hello, I have an awesome card to share today that I made with Krazy Kreations Glitter Kit products. I bought it at the Scrapbook Expo I went to on Friday and I can't stop drooling over it. It's a glitter, sticker and paper product combo that you can color on with your Copic markers. The glitter is an extremely fine type of glitter that is so fine it feels soft and fuzzy. Basically you take the very sticky adhesive paper and sprinkle the glitter all over it, knock off the excess glitter and put an outline sticker on the now glittery paper. It can then be colored on with Copic markers. Other glitters will damage the nibs of your Copic markers because they are to rough and not fine enough. I will post a video soon on this cool technique so you can see start to finish. In the meantime here is the card I made...



1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Wow! I would really love to learn how to do this!

Stop by my blog today, I am Guest Designer for 3 Girl Jam and they have given me some candy to give away!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com