CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog Hop & Challenge- My Pink Stamper October 2011 & Scrappy Moms

Hello,
Wow, let me just telling you it has been a busy week for me. I am in the middle of moving and I had to get online in the mist of it all and participate in the MPS Challenge. I had all my craft stuff packed up in boxes and this morning I opened every box back open that I needed something from to create this project for the challenge. Lets just say my hubby thinks I'm crazy or overly dedicated to my crafts LOL. I must post this quick because I have to go back and repack my craft stuff LOL.

I am making a guessing jar for my kids Fall event at my kids school and I knew I had to get this type of container that looks like a pail of paint to put the candy pumpkins in. I did not open the candy because the event is not till next week and I want to keep the candy as fresh as possible. I cut all the pieces on my Imagine with the Enjoy the Sesason's cartridge. I used some orange crinkle ribbon to attach the pumpkin on the handle. I stamped "Enjoy" on the back of the tag with a MPS stamp.

I am also entering this project into the Scrappy Moms challenge. You are suppose to incorporate teal and brown, which is one of my fave color combos. So this was fun to throw some teal in the mix.








5 comments:

Helen said...

So cute!! I'd call it necessary--I don't think I could have my stuff in boxes for long! Thanks for linking up with the Pinkalicious Blog Hop :)

Missy said...

This is so cute, I love the papers you chose & the crinkle ribbon looks great! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop!!!

Meesh said...

What a great idea! LOVE the patterned paper! Thank you for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

Michelle

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute and YUMMY! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel

Joanna said...

such a great idea for fall! good job! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Mom's!