CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Challenge & My Craft Spot Design Team Call







I am entering this card into a challenge at (http://cricut360.blogspot.com/2011/09/cricut-360-challenge-13-welcome-baby.html).

I am also entering this card into a Design Team Call over at http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-craft-spot-design-team-call.html. Here is my shot at the DT.

Here is the receipe:
A2 card size
pattern paper cut at 4x5.25
pink paper cut at 3.75x5
Cricut Baby Steps- image cut at 3.5
K&Company paper stack The Best of Brenda Walton
Recollection papers
Martha Stewart punch- Vintage Lace
Cuttlebug folder Swiss Dots
Stampin' Up Photo Corner punch
MPS Sweet Baby set sentiment
Glossy Accents on the pacifer
White Gel Pen
Pink/silver Gel pen
Sakura Souflee pens
Momento black ink
Stickles
Peachy Keen Stamps
Green button brads on the wheels
Twine

6 comments:

Sonya said...

What a cute card!! So glad you joined us at Cricut360 this week!

Jovan said...

This is so ADORABLE!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! The little Nuk is adorable - and looks especially good with the Glossy Accents!
Best of luck with the My Craft Spot Design Team call!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Beckie said...

Cute card. Best of luck. I'm a hopeful too ;)

Be Blessed, Beckie

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card! I love the glossy accents and buttons!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

Houses Built of Cards said...

ADORABLE!!! Love that little face! Thanks so much for joining us at Cricut 360 this week!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com