CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Christmas Holly Jolly Ice Skater card- Challenge

This is one of my first Christmas card of the season. I guess its nice to get a jump start. I made the girl from Cricut Lite Jolly Holiday at 4 inches (any smaller and I think her skates would have been completely destroyed on the main cut). This is my first cut from this cartridge, so I was really excited to use it. I love the way the ice skater turned out. She is adorable. I hide the facial cuts on her face with my Gypsy and stamped it with my PKS wide eye faces. I put some glossy accents on her dress button. I added some black Stickles to her ice skates, some diamond Stickles to the ball on her hat and some glitter pen to her hair ties. For a final touch I ended up adding some blush (chalk) to her cheeks.
I am entering this card into the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge: http://www.alwayscrafting.com/2011/09/anything-goes.html .





1 comment:

Jovan said...

This is so ADORABLE! Come by my blog I have a lot going on;

http://www.cardsbyjovan.com/