CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Challenge- for Terrific Tuesday- Mini Monsters & Cooking with Cricut

Update: October 10, 2011 
I found a blog that has a anything goes challenge. You can enter one of your all time favorite projects or create a new one. So I am entering a Halloween layout I recently did that I am loving. Check out the challenge: http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/2011/10/challenge-54-anything-goes.html .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my October layout I made to put in our 2011 family scrapbook. I made the cuts from Mini Monsters, Hello Kitty Greetings, Hello Kitty Font and A Child's Year. My daughter wants to be Hello Kitty for Halloween so I put Hello Kitty on the page. I love the colors and the way it all turned out. See the awesome pictures for detail.














3 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...This layout is AWESOME!

Nita said...

Oh this is FUN! Love all the details you used (especially that little ghost - love PKS faces!). Awesome layout - I'm a new Follower. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogpspot.com

Jen said...

Spooky! Too cute! Thanks for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com