CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Robotz Boy Birthday Card





I am very happy with the way this birthday card came out. This is actually the first cut I have made from Robotz even though I have had this cartridge for almost a year. LOL. And I LOVE this cartridge now. Next I will be making a layout with it. I mounted the robot on a Action Wobble (which I heart) and made it even cuter. I love the color combo I ended up choosing for the robot and his parts. I actually remember that I had some silver foil paper and cut some of the pieces ("bolts") with it. It shows better in person. I was going to make a movable gear in the background, but I was running out of time. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. TTYL

1 comment:

Jovan said...

This is so super cute!