CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Challenge- PKS Holiday Recipe Card

This cutie pie (no pun intended lol) recipe card was created for a challenge at PKS. I love the way it turned out. I made a the card for a recipe that my family has been using since before I was a born. Its a pie called Lemon Ice Box Pie. It is delicious, cold, cool and lemony. We usually make it around the holidays, but I enjoy it best in the summer. Its served cold from the freezer usually and since its a summer type fruit it taste all the better on a hot summers day. I will be making one later tonight matter of fact, so I will try to remember to post pictures of it.

I cut the lemons from the Cricut Preserves cartridge at 1.25. They are stamped with faces from two different PKS. Don't you just love the shy lemon peeking from behind the ribbon? The pie came on the From My Kitchen cartridge cut at 1.5. The recipe card base is from Cricut Imagine Imagine More Cards (I changed the colors) cut at 4.7. I added some pretty green gingham ribbon which is the perfect touch. I printed onto the card to get the neatest and smallest writing possible to fit on the card. I LOVE the way it turned out, so glad I played along. I might just keep going and make more for our family recipes.



3 comments:

Jovan said...

This is so ADORABLE!

Cindy :) said...

those lemons are so cute :) I like those lashes on the shy one peeking out, LOL awwwww

Kim said...

how cute! I really like that added embossed texture. thanks for playing along on the challenge!