CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

PKS Sketch Challenge 64- Cricut Imagine Bird Cage Printed on Balsa Wood Card

Hello, I am excited to share this card with you. I finally remembered to grad some Balsa wood (even though its called Basswood on the price tag) from Joann when I went this weekend.
I cut the wood with a Spellbinder Die in my Cuttlebug. This piece of wood in the card is 1/32 inches thick, which is thinner than the 1/16. I like the 1/32 better. It lays flatter, its cuts easier and has a smoother texture in the wood grain. I also uses my new Kiwi Lane designs for the pink and cream colored paper layer, but it is hard to see with the other things on top. I will do another card soon featuring Kiwi Lane card designs. I finished this card just in time to enter it in the PKS challenge. I hope you like my card as much as I do!!!





2 comments:

Lorie said...

Very pretty card! So happy you could play along with us at PKS!

Lisa B - OUR2ANGELSINHEAVEN said...

This card is stunning!! I am in awe how beautifully it printed on the wood! I have never used that product before. Even though I don't have an Imagine you have inspired me to try it.
THanks for taking the time to play along with our sketch challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps. Good Luck!