With Thanksgiving right around the corner I'm sure everyone is full of Fall and Thanksgiving ideas. This is the first Sew Sweet N Crafty Challenge, so I hope you will be sure to come along for the first ride. You can do a 1-page layout or a 2-page layout. The theme is Fall or Thanksgiving. Here is my layout. I used the Mini Monograms for the A, Create A Critter for the owl, Nate's ABC's for the font, Elegant Edges for the oblong postage mat and Imagine Enjoy the Seasons for the pumpkins and squirrel. I also used a Stampin Up punch for the photo corner. I using some leaf shape brads that will be inserted through the final pictures. I also used my trusty Stickles. The white squares/rectangles are where the photos will be placed once I print them. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge. You have one week to enter.
So how about some blog challenge candy...I am giving away a $5.00 Michaels Gift Card and one SURPRISE!!!
1. New work submissions only.
2. No back linking.
3. You must be a follower.
4. Link to your submission entry, not your entire blog.
5. One entry per person and per blog.
6. Spread the word a challenge is happening at Sew Sweet N Crafty and encourage others to join the party.
7. If this is comment based giveaway leave a way for me to contact you. If it's a challenge, I will contact you through your submission link.
8. Have fun!!!
9. This particular challenge is open to US residence only.