CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Challenge- MPS 3D for School

Hello,

I love spoiling my kids teachers with treats and goodies through out the school year. So I decided to make a milk carton with some treats inside for their teachers. I have been wanting to make a milk carton for soooo long. Well, I did it!! Now I'm hooked--LOL!

I used my Imagine and a cartridge called All Wrapped Up. It is the only Cricut cart with a milk carton cut on it.

Here is what the milk carton looks like before (this is a different print though) and as its getting put together.










So sorry for the upside down and sideway pictures, my computer would not let me rotate them for some reason. 

3 comments:

Missy said...

This is really cute, what a great little gift idea! The paper is really cute!

Arin F said...

Really cute and creative! :-)

June Houck said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing the picture tutorial :)