CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Challenge Card- My Favorite Little Things

Hi there,

I made this adorable card using Cricut Mini Monograms for the scallops and Winter Frolic for the hot cocoa mug, which I have wanted to make something with since I bought this cartridge last year. I love the colors together, this is one of my favorite color combinations...maybe my fave actually. I used some square iRock bling next to the sentiment. I've been wanting to play with these square shape ones for a while now. I think they look cute. I sparkled up my mug with some Coffee Ice Stickles. The whip cream in the mug was made using a Marvy Snow Marker and my heat gun. I thought the stamp that said "Just Whip It!" was a great match for the cards whip cream. I colored the edge of the card with a Copic marker. Hope you like it.
Have a Crafty day!
P.S. I hope you'll keep coming back to check out my newest projects. Join my site to keep in touch. Bye :)

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

such a cute cute card! thanks for playing at sls! (ps-love your jacob talking to ME over there to the left. LOL!). :)