CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

CTMH Dragonfly Frame Card

I have here a cute dragonfly card I made with my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. I cut the card base and the frame at 4.75" and the dragonfly that goes on top at 3.75". I embossed the front of the card and the wings of the dragonfly with my Cuttlebug. I inked the edges of the frame and dragonfly. I used Viva Decor gold pearl pen to make some eyes and some lime green Stickles to give the dragonfly some sparkle. I have not decided on a sentiment yet, so I will leave that part to later when I have a recipient or occasion for this card. This card is pretty simple and quick to make. It can easily be mass produced.



I will enter this card into the challenges at:
My Creative Time- use a frame challenge
Simon Says Stamps Challenge -anything goes
Paper Play Time - anything goes.

Have a Crafty week!

4 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a SWEET little card!great job with the embossing and LOVE the pretty frame,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time for the Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

Cassandra said...

What a pretty little dragonfly! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

~ Cassandra

Aim said...

What a SWEET card!! Love how you embossed the dragonfly and added a little sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Paper Playtime DTM

Jeanne said...

Love your card! And that frame is perfect! The added embossing just adds the right touch too! Glad to have you join us this month in our Throwback Thursday challenge!