CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 22, 2012

April Showers


Welcome back everyone!

I made this super cute card for a challenge over at Cardz TV. The them is April Showers (umbrella, rain boots, rain puddles, showers, etc). I've be wanting to use the umbrella cut on my Paisley cartridge for a while now and LOVED it. I will be using that cute more often now. I printed my own custom sentiment on a piece of velum and attached it to the card. I love the way velum looks on a project and since I didn't have a stamp with quite the right sentiment I was going for I decided to make my own. I cut the umbrella at 3.5 inches. I also added some iRocks jewels on the points of the umbrella where the end of the metal would be.



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Beautiful card. I love that you printed your own sentiment. It looks great. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC! :)