CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Layout March 2012

I made this St. Patrick's Day layout to go into our 2012 family scrapbook for the month of March. I do at least one layout for each month of the year. I started this tradition last year. I am just loving the end results and I really LOVE the way the cork looks on a layout. I will definitely be buying some more and adding it to other pages. The "Lucky" is a sticker I had in my stash from last year that I never ended up using. For the black and cream rose print paper I used my Imagine machine to print a sheet of paper from the Imagine Black and White Cartridge. I used Cricut Paper Doll Dress up for the shamrocks. I love the way it looks with this SPD them, I was going to use a black and cream gingham pattern paper, but opted for something more girly and out of the SPD box. I got my inspiration from MPS Designer, Court, of Courts Crafts. Thanks, Court!









I will enter this into the following challenges:
1. My Pink Stamper- Use green challenge
2. Little Scrap Pieces- Luck of the Irish challenge- http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
3. Bitten By the Bug 2- http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/2012/03/shamrock.html
4. Scrappy Moms Stamps- http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/
Have a blessed day. Have fun and shake your shamrock. lol

10 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Lovely layout! the cork looks great and the little beer sticker is too cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week. xxD

June Houck said...

Beautiful LO! I love the cork paper :)

Carole Beath said...

Super cute layout.... the Shamrocks are perfect, and when the photos are added, it will be absolutely the best. Thanks for sharing this with our BBTB2 Shamrock challenge.
Carole

Jeri said...

Super layout. All the elements are fantastic and that cork is really cool. I have some sitting in my supplies but haven't used it yet. Now I'm inspired to get it out. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

**Treefrog** said...

What a Great layout! I love the idea of making a layout each month, then at the end of the year you have a whole Year in Review, I may have to try that! I too Love the cork, I'll keep my eye out for some of that now. Thanks for joining us over at BBTB2!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Karen said...

wow what a great layout I love that beer on the lucky! Like your subtle use of green mixed with the black and brown. Thanks so much for joining my challenge. Karen

Susan Edwards said...

What a great layout!!! I love the way you used the cork paper - looks fabulous, as does the entire layout!!!

Sukie said...

Adorable layout, I just love it especially the cork paper, it looks amazing! I am a new follower of your blog and am looking forward to more of your creations. I would love for you to please stop by and check out my blog and become a follower too!

www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

Missy said...

What a great layout! I really like the horse shoe & the cork paper!! Thanks for joining us this month in the My Pink Stamper Pinklaicious Blog Hop!!

A Little Time said...

Ooooo...nice design and great choices of paper!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!