CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

She is...layout

Happy Monday!
Today, I am showing a layout I made for myself. Yes, every now and then I make a layout about me. Hehehe. I love the way this turned out. My colors and theme are meant to go with the dress I was wearing. I just need to print my pictures and add them on. The white rectangle and squares are where the pictures will be placed. One of the things I like best about this layout is the magenta colored ribbon you see on the left page. It was done using a Sew Easy Ribbon Tool, which I heart. It is very easy to use. I cut the leaves and flower from Cricut Life's A Beach. The journal tag and the banners were cut with dies from MCT. I used an EK Scallop Dots border punch on some areas. I cut the letter from Songbird (the font on there is gorgeous). I will be running the journal tag through my computer for a personalized sentiment (I will put an update picture on this post when that is done). I hope you like it. Ta da...

                                           






_________________________________________________________

Here are the UPDATED PICTURES
after running the tag through my printer for the desired custom sentiment.




Be sure to checkout my other post. 
As always, new Crafty followers are welcomed!

1 comment:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super lay-out!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com