CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yippy--Got my MPS prize I won!!!!

Hello,

I am super excited that I got my stamps in the mail this week from Robyn over at My Pink Stamper. I won them during her 12 days of Christmas. I was super shocked that I won...soooo many people participated and the odds of me winning was small. But when I seen my name announced the day the winners were announced I was one happy camper. I love her stamps, the quality is excellent. When I first started scrapping, her stamps were the first quality stamps I had purchased. The ones you buy at Joann and Michael's lack in comparison. Needless to say I hardly ever purchase stamps from places like that anymore.

Here is my prize that I won:
THANK YOU ROBYN!!!!

No comments: