CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

ScrapbookPal.com Design Team Entry

Hello Crafty friends,
Here is the card I made to enter into the ScrapbookPal.com Design Team Call. I LOVE the way this card turned out. I am in love with the color combo and this cartridge is one of my favorites right now--it is so fun and the images turn out beautiful.








Here is the recipe:
Cricut Love You a Latte Cartridge- cup cut at 4"
A2 size card base from kraft colored cardstock
Heidi Grace double side paper: Cherrywood Paisley
Recollections cardstock; brown, tan layer cut at 4x5"
Core'dinations; Grape Gusto, Mauve
Stampin' Up Dimensionals
Ek Success border punch- Scallop diamond
Scrappy Moms stamps- Freshly Brewed
a' la mode ink- lavender
Tim Holt's Seasonal Distress ink- Gathered Twigs (scrapbookpal.com) used to ink the edges of the cup and tag.
Viva Decor Pearl Pen- Cream (scrapbookpal.com) for the pearls on the upper right corner of the card.

2 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Patty B said...

Very nice card! I do like the colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog & becoming a follower. I'm your newest one! :)