CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

Reindeer Christmas Card 4x8

Good day everyone, 
Today I am sharing a 4x8 size card I made. I cut all 3 reindeer from the Christmas Solutions cartridge at 4 inches. By the way, there are some really great cuts and gems on there. I cut their accessories out of a glitter paper. I'm thinking now, it would have been cute to add some bells around their neck, but this a rather delicate cut, so I didn't want to do too much to it. I love the way it turned out. I made 3 of these cards and on one I added some magenta sheer glitter ribbon and on another I added some aqua colored ribbon with white snowflakes. I forgot to take pictures of those (ugh) before I mailed them out so you could see the different look the card had with simply adding another color ribbon
.



1 comment:

Jovan said...

This card is so beautiful!