CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas French Fries Goody Bags from Art Philosophy

TGIF, you have no idea how glad I am that it is Friday. I have been volunteering all week, getting no sleep and my Auntie has been moved to Hospice and suffering from cancer. I'm feeling saddened and depressed, please pray for her and my family my Crafty friends.

Moving forward, I have here some treat boxes I made. I used the fries box cut from Cricut Art Philosophy at 9.5 inches and the tag on the front of the box was cut at 1.25 inches and stamped with a coordinating CTMH stamp. The tags on the ribbons are cut at 2.75 inches from Plantin. I used the Winter Distress ink on the box tags. I added some sheer ribbon, which I have been loving. I put some yummy hot chocolate, marshmallows and a candy cane inside. I love the way these turned out. I made 8 of them.
I will enter these into:
1. Little Scrap Pieces
2. Fantabulous Cricut- Challenge Me Monday #90- Rolling in Ribbon.














5 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks so much for coming to my blog and joining the challenge can I ask you a favor you actually linked up on last week's challenge and it was my mistake I didn't set the closing day to Friday would you mind coming back to my blog and reposting for this week. I just posted it. Your treat bags are so yummy just love them so colorful and you did a great job explaining how to make them....and finally love the music! Karen

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness--these are adorable! Great work-- I love the little brads that you used! Love! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week--off to check out your other awesome projects :)

scrapqueen141 said...

Those are so cute! I love them! Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

M said...

I love these little treat bags. You have me wishing I had that cricut cartridge so that I could give this a try!

Lori Comeau said...

These treat bags are adorable. I'm a new follower. Hope you can stop by my blog and say hi. Lori
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/