CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Splish Splash Bye Summer Card

Okay, I had to make one more card today because I really wanted to play along in the challenge at My Craft Spot, one more summer challenge. You need to include water on your summer themed project. I embossed the sentiment and I added black Glossy Accents to the flamingo's eye to give it dimension. I love the simple less is more look of this card. It reminds me of a Smash book or Project Life creation.





I will enter this card in to the challenge at:
1. My Craft Spot Monday Challenge- #67 Splishy Splashy

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Great card! I love the cut out window and the embossed sentiment! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! The window looks fabulous!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper