CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Layout

I finally made my Valentines layout!!! One month down...lots more to go. I got my candies from the Cricut Imagine Yummy cartridge and my title was welded together from the Songbird cartridge.
On the right page there is a cute pocket that has a pull out for journaling or a hidden picture. The tag was cut from Cricut Art Philosophy. I decided to go the extra (time consuming mile) and hand stitch the area around the journal pouch...and I'm glad I did because I LOVE the way it looks as always. I have not laid my pictures down yet. I will put some that we take on Valentine's Day. Hope you like it.








I will be entering this layout in a challenge at:

1. Docerela Creations.
http://blog.docerelashop.com/

2. Simon Say Stamps Challenge
http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Beautiful layouts.
Jayne x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun lay-out! Love the yummy candy and fun details!

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful LO!! So very sweet!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Missy said...

I really like all the details in your layout, it's really pretty!